Station Square - Jun Senoue - Sonic Adventure
I was asked to come up with some questions for this, so here goes.
First, the rules
- Always post rules.
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write ten new ones.
- Tag ten people and link them here.
Alright, here are my questions:
1. Do you like reading non-fiction?
2. Which color is your favorite to wear?
3. Do you like long drives?
4. Would you be comfortable singing in front of an audience?
5. If you could teach any subject, what would you teach?
6. Do you collect anything?
7. Do you know any other languages?
8. Any major goals for this year?
9. If you could spend a month anywhere, where would you go?
10. How do you feel about your name?
roguemarie said: sage wants questions (if thats ok)
Sure, coming up with some now.
I was tagged by aquatius. This is super late because I haven’t had much time to use non-mobile tumblr these past couple weeks.
The rules of this would have me write ten questions and tag ten people, but I won’t be doing that unless someone asks me to. Anyways, here are my answers to aquatius's questions:
1. What was your most recent travel to and how was it?
Well, I drove to St. Louis to get my friend a couple months ago. Was my first time driving out of state and first time leaving this time zone. Other than that I didn’t spend much time in the city at all and it was mostly just a lot of driving. Not bad though.
2. What’s the town you live in like?
Suburban. It was the home of the Anti-Saloon League HQ during the temperance movement, and alcohol sales were still prohibited here until sometime in the late 90s or early 00s. There are three high schools and a university. The police drive Dodge Chargers.
3. What’s the last thing you regret purchasing
Super Mario 3D Land. It’s a fun game, but I didn’t get enough playtime out of it. I regret buying it at GameStop when it was on sale on Amazon.
4. Do you like going out?
5. Do you hydrate enough throughout the day?
6. Do you play/used to play an instrument?
I took piano lessons for a couple years when I was in elementary school and guitar lessons for a couple years when I was in middle school. I forget everything.
7. What countries/regions do you think are overrated?
8. Do you like swimming?
Yes. It’s been a while since I’ve gone swimming though.
9. Favourite fruit?
10. Do you get a lot of holes in your socks?
It seems like it recently.